Visvesvaraya Young Faculty Research Fellowship :
The research fellowship from Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
- The Early Career Research Award from Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.( July 2016)
- International Travel Support from Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India to participate in IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2015 held at London, U.K., from June 8 to June 12, 2015.
- Travel grant from Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany in March 2014.
- International Travel Support from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi to participate in IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2013 held at Budapest, Hungary, from June 9 to June 13, 2013.
- The research paper titled ”Multiuser Multicell MIMO Systems in Nakagami-m Fading Environment” by Swapnaja Deshpande, Pooja Sabherwal and Prabhat Kumar Sharma has received the Best Paper Award at ICEIT Conference on Advances in Mobile Communication, Networking, and Computing held at New Delhi during 16-17 April 2015.
- Recepient of the Conference Fellowship to participate in 22nd IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design 2009, New Delhi, India.