Physical layer aspects of Molecular and Biological Communications, Wireless Communication Systems and Quantum Communications .
12. GIAN course on Artificial Intelligence in Wireless Communication Networks from December 26-30, 2022. For more details CLICK HERE.
11. The Department of ECE, VNIT Nagpur organized First International Symposium on Molecular and Biological Communications (MBCom 2021) during Feb 01-05, 2021. –Feb 2021
10. Research Project "Analysis, Design and Implmentation of Intelligent Reflecting surfaces (IRSs) Assisted Wireless Communication Systems" is approved by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.–Jan 2021
9. Chaired a session on 'Full-Duplex Wireless Communications' at IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) at Shanghai, China.
8. Received URSI-InRaSS Young Indian Radio Scientist Award 2019 from Intenational Radio Science Union.
7. Technical Prgram Committee member for IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2019 (Call for papers), National Conference on Communications (NCC) 2019 (Call for paper), IEEE ANTS 2018.
6. Session Convener (Commission C: Cognitive, Cooperative and Coordinated Communications) for 2019 URSI Asia Pacific Radio Science Conference. (call for papers)
5. Appointed as an Editor for Elsevier Heliyon Journal.
3. Elevated to Senior Member, IEEE.
1. Awarded with Visvesvaraya Young Faculty Research Fellowship :The research fellowship from Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
1. Technical_Report 1 corresponding to IEEE T_NB paper "On Gradient Descent Optimization in Diffusion-Advection based 3-D Molecular Cooperative Communication".